Search This Blog

13 September 2009

NightTrain 16th September'09

Larry Williams - Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Little Richard - Rip it up
Beatles - Being for the benefit of Mr Kite
Debahish Bjattacharya - Samarpan
Bonzo Dog Band - Hunting tigers in India
Burl Ives - The big rock candy mountain
The Carter Family - John Hardy was a desperate little man
Annapolis Bluegrass Coalition - Cotton Wilder
Nat King Cole - Scotchin with soda
David Lyttle - Dear postman
Hilary Bowe - Tick tock
Anthony & The Johnsons - Shake that devil
John Coltrane - Giant steps
Charles Mingus - Girl of my dreams
Melody Gardot - One day
Ludwig Quartet - String Quintet #2 in G maj - Adagio (brahms)
Andrew Sternman - Melody # 6 (alto) Philip Glass
Jackie Oates - Isle of France
Aidan Ward - Always building castles
Dastan Ensemble with Homayoun Shajiadian - Chin w zuf
Harominising Four - Father I stretch my hands to see
Johnnie Taylor - The love of God
Cedric Walton - Cedric Zydeco
Beausoleil - Kolinda
Van Morrison - I've been workin
Paolo Nutini - Simple things
Sam Baker - Signs
Aretha Franklin - Talk to me talk to me
Quincy Jones - I never told you