Search This Blog

30 September 2009

NightTrain 30thSeptember'09

James Carr - That's how love turned out for me
Bobby Patterson - I get my groove from you
Otis Redding- Try a little tenderness
Booker T & The MGs - Green onions
Lee Allen - Walking with Mr Lee
Owen Bradley - Big guitar
Floyd Dixon - Fine fine thing
Willie Dixon - I love the life I live
Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan - Filthy rich
Pink Martini - Bitty Boppy Betty
Bonzo Dog Band - Canyons of your mind
Bona - Take one
Fuzzy Logic - Dusty time
Christine Tobin - Dreamland
Tommy Smith - Moonlight in Vermont
Dean Martin - You can't love em all
Mel Torme - Guilty
Martin Simpson - The wind and the rain
Ry Cooder - Ax sweet Mama
Cedric Watson - Cedric Zydeco
Steve Riley & His Mamou Playboys - La pointe aux pins
Rachid Taha - Bonjour
Chavela Vargas & Pink Martini - Piensa en mi
Fredrico Aguabella - Danzonette
India Arie - Brown skin
Mary J Blige - No more drama
Bobby Bland - That did it
Johnny Cash - I hung my head
Tom Waits - Down there by the train
John Surman -