Search This Blog

24 August 2010

Night Train 25th August

Elmore James - Dust my broom
Howling Wolf - Moaning at modnight
Mike Henderson - When the welfare turns you down
Charles Mingus - Crying blues
Duke Ellington - In a sentimental mood
The Campbell Brothers - Put a little love in your heart
James Carr - At the dark end of the street
Clay Hammond - I'll make it up to you
Doris Troy - Just one look
Divine Comedy - Lost art of conversation
Pink Martini- Bitty boppy Betty
Wilf Carter - Which cigarette is best
Fats Waller - Are you a Viper
Hayes Carll - I wish I hadn't stayed so laong
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go now
Ian Dury - Hit me with your rhythm stick
Miguyel El Guajiro Mirabal - Para bailar el Montunno
Amparo Sanchez - Apagon en la Habana
Charlie Haden & David Sanchez - Tres palabras
Brad Meldhau - Exit music for a film
Mare Nostrum - Liberty waltz
Melino - Luisito
Horacio Molina - Jacinta Chiciana
Eddie Reader - Never going back again (Queen of Scots)
Clancy - Sweet sunshine
5 Blind Boys of Mississippi - There's no need to cry
Donny Mc Caslin - Late night gospel
Glen Gould - Brahms intermezzo #2 in A maj op 118