Search This Blog

31 August 2010

NightTrain 1st September '10

Taj Mahal - Corinna
Robert Johnson - Kind hearted woman blues
Willie Dixon - Jungle swing
Mose Allison - Everybody thinks you're an angel
Gil Scott Heron - Me and the Devil
Clash - Sean Flynn
Mumford & Sons - Sigh no more
Solveig Slettahjell - This is my people
Helen Merrill - Nature Boy
Django Reinhardt - Swing 39
Lester Young - I found a new Baby
Trixie Smith - Jack I'm mellow
Vitamin String Quartet - Round midnight
Nicolas Esterhazy Sinfonia - Beethovens 6th, Allegro
Kathryn Stott - CHopin Nocturne Op 72
Neko Case - This tornado loves you
Tracey Thorn - Come on home to me
Divine Comedy - Have you ever been in love
Chocolate Genius - Kiss me
Caribbean Jazz Project - Stolen moments
Ruben Gonzalez - Bilonga
Ska Cubano - La gaita sabrosa
Quantic Soul Combo - Linda Morena
Donnie Hathaway - The ghetto
K'Naan - What's hardcore
Stevie Wonder - Superstition