Search This Blog

8 September 2010

Night Train 8th September '10

Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Ken Boothe - Everything I own
The Drifters - Up on the roof
Sam Cooke - Little Red Rooster
Doug Mc Leod - The addition to blues
Mose Allison - The way of the world
JJ Cale - Magnolia
Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna
Linda Williams - What if
Laura Marling - My music and I
Mumford & Sons - Awake my soul
Paul Brady - The island
Martin Simpson - Swooping Molly
Louis Stewart - Make someone happy
Quartet West - Our Spanish love song
Jason Moran - Modernistic
Herbie Hancock Imagine Project - Tamatant Ilay / Exodus (Tinariwen & K'Naan)
Cheikh Lo' - Jamm
The Bulgarian Voices Angelite with Huun Huur Tu & Moscow Art Trio - Fly fly my sadness
Le Trio Joubran - Masar
Yann Tiersen - La dispute
Wynton Marsalis - First slow dance
Duke Ellington - Sophisticated lady
Tom Waits - You can never hold back Spring
Tord Gustavsen Ensemble - Spiral song