Search This Blog

9 November 2010

NightTrain 10th November'10

Charlie Parker - Yardbird suite
Frank Sinatra - Get happy
Jimmy Durante - Make someone happy
Dean Martin - That's amore
Solomon Burke - Don't give up on me
Percy Sledge - It tears me up
Jimmy Scott - Almost blue
Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding
Elvis Costello & The Brodsky Quartet - I almost had a weakness
The Villagers - Pieces
Imelda May - Too sad to cry
Jimmy Witherspoon - It ain't nobody's business
Ivory Joe Hunter - I almost lost my mind
Wynonie Harris - Feel that old age coming on
Duke Ellington & Johnny Hodges - You need to rock
Creole Choir of Cuba - Fey
Giani Vicardi - Gato lucida
"Fela" Cast - Everything scatter
Syriana - Galatian bridge at dawn
Sandra Weigl - Lume lume
Brian Eno - Stars
David Bowie - Art decade
Chris Smither - Help me now
Dave Rawlings - Monkey & The engineer
Mare Nostrum - Varvindar friska
Idil Biret - Beethoven Sonata #1, Adagio in F minor