Search This Blog

2 November 2010

NightTrain 3rd November'10

Heinrich Schiff - JS Bach Cello Suite #1, courante
Itzhak Perlman - Spanish dance #5
Maria Callas - La Wally
Helen Humes - Home (When shadows fall)
Johnny Hartman - Stairway to the stars
Solveig Slettahjell - My heart belongs to Daddy
Thelonious Monk - Just a gigolo
Wes Montgomery - I'm just a lucky so and so
Mose Allison - I'm alright
Lyle Lovett - Here I am
Nick Lowe - High on a hilltop
Rodney Crowell - Ignorance is the enemy
Dusty Springfield - Going back
Imelda May - Kentish Town waltz
Tiken Jah Fakoly - African revolution
Souad Massi - All remains to be done
Syriana - Checkpoint Charlie
Femi Kuti - It don't mean
Warren Zevon - My shit's fucked up
Nancy Sinatra - Bang bang
Lucinda Williams - If wishes were horses
Robert Plant - Cindy I'll marry you some day
Tom Doughty - Everytime we say goodbye
Joe Pass - Laura
Okou - Pick me up
Chris Smither - Desolation row