Search This Blog

17 March 2011

NightTrain 16th March'11

The Turtles - Happy together
The Kinks - Lola
David Bowie - Queen Bitch
Blondie - Denis
Elvis Costello - God give me strength
Ron Sexsmith - From now on
Marianne Faithfull - That's how every empire falls
Nick Lowe - Shelley my love
Johnny Cash - The beast in me
Gurf Morlix - Clay pigeons
The Wiyos - Angeline
Esther Philips - Black eyed blues
Angie Stone - Baby slow down
Gil Scott Heron - No exit
Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come
Melody Gardot - Our love is easy
Claire Martin - Nobody does it like me
Eric Reed - Why
Jazztet - I remember Clifford
Dastan Ensemble w Shahram Nazeri - Darasheghee Peecheede'am
Syriana - Al Araby
The Untanks - Blackbird
Duasty Springfield - Tupelo honey
Cassandra Wilson -Harvest moon
Seamus Heaney
Claude Debussy - Clar de Lune