Search This Blog

3 March 2011

NightTrain 2nd March'11

US3 - Cantaloop (Flip fantasia)
Caravan Palace - It ended with the night
Django Reinhardt - Nuages
Claire Martin & Richard Rodeny Bennett - Everybody is turning on
Louis Jordan - What's the use of gettin' sober
Lazybirds - Alabama BBQ
The Wiyos - Roll on down the road
Seasick Steve - Dog house boogie
Lucinda Williams - Drunken Angel
Gurl Morlix - If I could only fly
Merle Haggard - Proud to be your old man
Anthony Davies -The soldier (poem by Rupert Brooke)
Chrstipher Farries - What are we fighting for (poem by GA Studdert Kennedy)
Glen Gould - Ballade
Donny Mc Caslin - Etude #3 (Piazolla)
Angele Dubeau - Etude #4 (Piazolla)
Ana Moura - Fado das aguas
Afrocubism - Mariama
Jimmy Cliff - Many rivers to cross
Bob Marley - So Jah say
Gil Scott Heron - I'm new here
Steve Earle - I thought you should know
Elvis Costello - I want you
Jeff Buckely - Hallelujah
Elizabeth Woods - I dreamt I dwelt in marble halls
Charlie Haden & Keith Jarrett - Goodbye