Search This Blog

7 May 2011

Roots of American Music - 4th May'11

The Lively Ones - Surf rider
Joe Ely - Billy the kid
Crosby Tyler - Don't want to ride that train no more
Johnny Cash - I see a darkness
Fats Waller - It's a sin to tell a lie
Billie Holiday - Body and soul
Sonny Stitt - Blues greasy
Joe Turner - Corrine corrina
Louis Jordan -
Cassandra Wilson - Dust my broom
Elmore James - The sky is crying
Barratt Strong - Money
Mable John - Looking for a man
The Staple Singers - I'll take you there
Clarence Carter - Slip away
George Jackson - How can I get next to you
Bonnie Raitt - No getting over you
Ry Cooder - Riding with the blues
Mavis Staples - Will the circle be unbroken
The Country Gentlemen - Calling my children home
Spade Cooley - Cause I love you
Red Foley - New Jole Blond
Blaze Foley - The way you smile
Dave Rawlings -The bells of Harlem
Edd Presnell - Shady grove