Search This Blog

28 April 2011

NightTrain - 27th April '11

Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper
Tanghetto - Una llamada (one call) 
Babicar y Sabor Internacional - Ignance
Cesaria Evora - Moda Bo
Artvark Saxophone Quartet - 
Christine Tobin - You got a friend
Peter Dobai -
Tcha Limberger & Kalotaszeg Trio -
Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Barb Jungr - The times they are a changing
Ron Sexsmith - Never give up
Bob Dylan - It's alright Ma (I'm only bleeding)
Adele - Make you feel my love
Blaze Foley - If I could only fly
Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come
The Persuasions - He ain't heavy he's my brother / You got a friend
Otis Redding - I've been loving you too long
Odetta - Nobody knows when you're down and out
Brian Lynch &The Unsung Heroes - Big Red
Thelonious Monk - Pannonica
Ernie Watts - Ballad of the sad young men
Oxford Camerata - Salvator mundi (Thomas Tallis)
Wilhemina Wiggins Fernandez - La Wally
John Mc Cormack - I hear a thrush at eve