Search This Blog

25 August 2011

NightTrain 24th August '11

Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Elvis Costello - Why can't a man standalone
Mose Allison - If you're going to town
Irma Thomas - Here I am take me
Gil Scott Heron - The Vulture
St Germain - Sure thing
US3 - Just nother brother
Charlie Parker - Quasimodo
Nat King Cole - Body &Soul
Gillian Welch - Hard times
Loudon Wainwright - Times is hard
Woody Guthrie - Curfew blues
Johnny Cash - I can't help wonder where I'm bound
Tom Jones - Did trouble me
Bob Dylan - Someday Baby
Boo Boo Davis - Don't drive and drink
Mud Morganfield - I'm ready
Sarah Jarosz - Annabelle Lee
Abigail Washburn - City of Refuge
Lee Scratch Perry - Having a party
Oswin CHin Behilla - Den Bo kuchina
Ile Aiye - O mais belo dos belos
Cuarteto Latino Americano - Cuarteto de cuerda - Allegretto
Nicholas Goluses - JS Bach Sonata #2 in A Minor - Fuga
Glen Gould - Brahms - Edward Ballade
Ben E King - Spanish Harlem
The Drifters - On Broadway
Ruth Brown - Lucky lips