Search This Blog

3 September 2011

NightTrain 1st September '11

Ben E King - Stand by me
The Coasters - Young blood
The Coasters - Yakey yak
Ray Charles - Let's get stoned
Mud Morganfield - I'm ready
Michael Burks - Icepick through my heart
The Shaking Pyramids - Take a trip
Elvis Presley - Good rockin' tonight
Johnny Cash - I won't back down
Loudon Wainwright - The Krugman blues
Jimme Rodgers - Hobo meditation
Bessie Smith - I need a little sugar in my bowl
Allen Toussaint - St. James infrimiary
Melody Gardot - Our love is easy
Chris Minh Doky - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
Carol Kidd - Mood river
Dizzy Gillespie - Birk's works
Pink Martini - Lilly
Afrocubism - La Culebra
Bombino - Ahoulaguine akaline
Francis & Le TPOK Jazz - Missile
Gillian Welch - The way the whole thing ends
The Quiet American - Carolina
Hillfolk Noir - Run Mollie run
Elvis Costello - A good year for the roses
Ron Sexsmith - Farewell Thumbelina
Duke Ellington - Lotus blossom
Kodaly String Quartet - Allegro from Quartet #4 in F minor