Search This Blog

20 October 2011

NightTrain - 19th October'11

David Bowie - Starman
T Rex - Telegram Sam
Nancy Sinatra -Bang bang
Calexico - EL Picador
Lucinda Williams - I envy the wind
John Hiatt -  I don't want to leave you
Nick Lowe - I read a lot
Elvis Costello - This house is empty now
Pink Martini - Clementine
Camille - Au port
Rufus Wainwright - Oh what a world
Le Voix de Mystere Bulgares - Kalimankou denkou
Umo Jazz Orchestra - Equinox
Duke Ellington - In a mellow tone
Wynonie Harris - Good rockin tonight
Ruth Brown - I would if I could
Joe Turner - Sweet sixteen
Allen Toussaint - Happy times
Beatles - Lady Madonna
Aretha Franklin - Do right woman, do right man
Bob & Earl - Harlem shuffle
Marvin Gaye - Right on
John Coltrane & Miles Davis - Round midnight
Elvis Presly - In the ghetto
Frederic Lodeon - Concerto for Cello #3 - Adagio (Boccherini)
Terence Blanchard - In time of need
Nick Lowe - Til the real thing comes along