Search This Blog

6 October 2011

NightTrain - 5th October'11

Sam Cooke - Baby, Baby, Baby
Solomon Burke - You needed me
Amy Winehouse - I heard love is blind
Joan Armatrading - Willow
Randy Newman - A piece of the pie
Mose Allison - The way of the world
Texas Saxe Quaret - Solace
Artvark Saxophone Quartet - 1000 cookies
Van Morrison - Tupelo honey
Bob Dylan - Slow Train
Ry Cooder - Lord tell me why
Fairfield Four - I couldn't hear nbobody pray
John Lennon - Imagine
Miles Davis - It ain't necessarily so
Artie Shaw - Begin the beguine
Solveig Slettahjell - Another day
Bobby Watson - In a sentimental mood
Blossom Dearie - Someone to watch over me
Charlie Parker - I ddn't know what time it was
John Mc Cormack - Star of the County Down
Martin Hayes - Bill Malley's Barn dance/Kilnamon bann dance
Brock Maguire Band  -
Sarah Jarosz - Annabelle Lee
Caci Vorba - Pristana si rada
Le Mystere de Voix Bulgares - Spis Li, Milke li