Search This Blog

19 April 2012

NightTrain - 18th April'12


Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
Al Green - Take me to the river
Staples Singers - Respect yourself
Jocelyn Brown - Someone else's guy
Phoebe Snow - Let the good times roll
The Persuasions - Can I get an echo
WIllie Dixon - Jungle Swing
Ry Cooder - Don't call me red
Lucinda Williams - I envy the wind
Sam Baker - Change
Johnny Cash & Joe Strummer - Redemption song
The Clash - Charlie don't surf
Bob Marley - Coming in from the cold
Tommy Guerrero - Red for green
David Bowie - TVC 15
Brian Eno - Ascent - an ending
Tord Gustavsen - Blessed feet
Susana Baca - Luna lena
Don Byron New Gospel Quintet - Highway to heaven
Benny Green - Bish bash
Horace Silver - Senor blues
Johann Johannson - There is no safe side but the side of truth
Ron Sexsmith - Hands of time
Charlie Parr - God moved on the water
Jimmy Durante - As time goes by
Alida Ferraini - Caro nome (Verdi)