Search This Blog

5 April 2012

NightTrain - 4th April '12

Charlie Parker - Relaxing at Camarillo
Ornette Coleman - Congeniality
Don Byron - Nessun Dorma
Geraint Watkins- Feels like me
John Boutte - At the foot of Canal St
Fairfield Four - Get away Jordan
Otis Redding - Drowning in my tears
Dusty Springfield - 24 hours from Tulsa
Elvis Costello - This house is empty now
The Pretenders - Lovers of today
Laura Marling - I was just a card
Rufus Wainwright - Peach trees
Leonard Cohen - Lullaby
John Hiatt - Detroit made
Hayes Carll - I don't want to grow up
Rolling Stones - Beast of burden
Paul Weller - All along the watch tower
Johnny Cash - The cremation of Sam Magee
Abigail Washburn - Red and blazing
Gillian Welch - Hard times
Tinariwen - Imidiwan afrik tendem
Joe Pass - Everything happens to me
Alexander Hawkins - So very, know
Oscar Peterson - Great day