Search This Blog

25 October 2012

NightTrain - 24th October'12

Dr. John - It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing
Christian Mc Bride - Gettin' to it
Clifford Brown - Daahoud
Bud Powell - Strictly confidential
Gregory Porter - Skylark
Van Morrison - Wavelength
Damien Dempsey - The good and the great
Camille O Sullivan - All the world is green
Mavis Staples - On my way
Fairfield Four - At the gates of the city
Odetta - Nobody knows when you're down and out
Woody Guthrie - Pretty Boy Floyd
Heidi Talbot - Summer's gone
Bob Brozman, Donal O Connor &  John Mc Sherry - The slide from Grace
Solas - A waltz for Mairead
Tommy Halferty & Mike Neilsen - All of me
Sam Cooke - Sad mood
Elvis Presley - In the ghetto
Johnny Cash - I hung my head
Keith Jarrett - Shenandoah
Randy Newman - God's Song (that's why I love Mankind)
Dexter Gordon - Don't explain
Hidden Orechstra - Overture
Brian Eno & Harold Budd - First light