Search This Blog

1 November 2012

NightTrain - 31st October'12

(Repeated on 14th November)

Damien Dempsey - You're the cure
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
Paul Brady - The Island
Mavis Staples - We shall not be moved
Mavis Staples - Ain't no better than you
Etta James - Steal away
Five Blind Boys of Mississippi - I'm a rolling
Staple Singers - Respect yourself

Dr. John - My children, my Angel
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - I'll fly away
Wynton Marsalis - I'm confessing that I love you
David Hazeltine - You've changed
Lo'Jo - El cabo blanco
Fernhill - Wasod
Lil Rhydderch - Consety siri
Geomungo Factory - Geomungo and tango
Martin, Medeski &Wood - Stubborn comfort
Soul Jazz Orchestra - Bibinay

Chilil Gonzales - Minor fantasy
Richie Buckley - Your love is here
Hidden Orchestra - Overture
Hayden String Quartet - String Quartet #1 in A Major (Borodin) - Allegro