Search This Blog

14 February 2013

NightTrain - 13th Feburary '13 (Love theme)

The Beatles - All you need is love
Al Green - True love
Bronagh Gallagher - Love will find you
Millie Jackson - If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right
Prince - Adore
Carrie Cleveland - Make love to me
Nick Lowe - Shelley my love
Bob Dylan - I want you
Damien Dempsey - Almighty love
Eddie Reader - Love is the way
Johnny Cash - Love's been good to me
Sam Baker- Sweetly undone

Lyle Lovett - She makes me feel good
Geraint Watkins - Be my love
Tom Doughty - One for my Baby
Dexter Grodon - Darn that dream
Chet Baker - My funny Valentine

Keith Jarrett - Be my love
Solomom Burke - Don't give up on me
Ry Cooder and Manuel Galban - My secret love
Hugh Buckely - Prelude to a kiss
Johnny Hartman - You are too beautiful
Elvis Costello - The very thought of you
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Ibrahim Ferrer - Dos gardenias
John Mc Cormack - I hear you calling