Search This Blog

21 February 2013

NightTrain - 20th February '13

The Beatles - From me to you
Beverley Knight - Twist and shout
The Isley Brothers - Seek and you shall find
Shirley and Lee - Let the good times roll
Guitar Junior - The Crawl
Canned Heat - Going up the country
The Band - The weight
Little Feat - Old folks boogie
Neko Case - 
Rodney Crowell - I wish it would rain
Lyle Lovett - Don't touch my hat
Todd Sneider - Good news Blues
David Bowie - Song for Bob Dylan
Villagers- The light house
Bell X1 - Eve: the apple of my eye
Chris Minh Doky - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
Artvark Saxophone Quartet - Soundtrack
Bobby Ferrin - The garden
Stan Tracey and Danny Moss - I'm beginning to see the light
Carrie Alexander - Make love to me
Dorothy Field and Fats Waller - I can't give you anything but love
Spike Robinson and Jim Doherty Trio - This time the dream's on me
Keith Jarrett - Shenandoah
Klara Kormendi  - Gnossienne #1 (Eric Satie)
Charles Trenet - La Mer
Yves Montand - Elle a
Dexter Gordon and Donald Byrd - Coppin' the Haven