Search This Blog

30 May 2013

NightTrain - 29th May'13

Little Richard - The girl can't help it
LaVern Baker - I want to rock
Jimmy Mc Cracklin - She feels so good
The Persuasions - Good times
Van Morrison - Into the mystic
The Relatives - Bad trip
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - We real cool
Iggy Pop - Turn blue
David Bowie - Beauty and the Beast
Seu Jorge - Meu parceiro
Los De Abajo - Los lunaticos (esta en manos de los locos)
Ampara Sanchez - Mi suerte
Rolling Stones - Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo (heartbreaker)
Cerys Matthews - Ca' the Towes
Heidi Talbot - I dream of you
Whitebeam - Waiting
Stephen Micus - I praise you, sacred Mother
Laura Marling - Sophia
Joni Mitchell - Just like this train
Stan Getz and Jimmie Rowles - What am I here for
Brass Jaw - Feel
Dr. John - I'm gonna go fishing
Amy Winehouse - You send me flying
Villagers - Earthly pleasures
Clangsayne - Grain of sand
The Nash Ensemble - The Swan (Saint-Saens)