Search This Blog

9 May 2013

NightTrain - 8th May '13

Gene Vincent - Be bop a lu la
Chuck Willis - Let's jump tonight
Ike Turner and BB King - Shake it up and go
Nina Simone - I wish I knew what it would be like to be free
Sam Cooke - Just for you
The Relatives - Speak to me (What's wrong with America today ?)
Menahan Street Band - Tired of fighting
Brass Jaw - Charles Franklin blues
Jonas Knuttson and Johan Norberg - Klappmark
Ella Fitzgerald - I didn't know what time it was
Frank Sinatra - Body and soul
Coleman Hawkins - Sophisticated Lady
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Jubilee Street
An Emotional Fish - Celebrate 
Mundy - Mexico
Moving Hearts - Hiroshma Nagasaki, Russian Roulette
Yurodny - Galabarski Cocek
Warsaw Village Band - Hola Byski Hola
Daniel Kahn and Painted Bird - The marriage hearse - umet umetum
The Stray Birds - Heavy hands
Rodney Crowell - I know love is all I need
Todd Snider - Play a train song
Woody Pines - Railroad vine
Charlie Parr - Migrant box car train
Marc Johnson - Shenandoah
Theatre of Voices - My hearts in the highlands (Arvo Part)

<For download mail: hipradio@hotmail.com>