Search This Blog

21 August 2013

NightTrain - 21st August - Songbook and Standards Special

Ella Fitzgerald - Something's gotta give
Tony Bennett - Night and day
Honor Heffernan - Nature boy
Ellen Demos and Mike Nielsen - Round midnight
Elvis Costello - The very thought of you
Nina Simone - Love me or leave me
Nat King Cole - The sunny side of the street
Ray Charles - Come rain or come shine
Dr. John - Blue skies
Phoebe Snow - No regrets
Cassandra Wilson - Gone with the wind
Miles Davis - I thought about you
Tommy Smith and Brian Kellock - You've changed
Melody Gardot and Quartet West - If I'm lucky
Joni Mitchell - Both sides now
Jimmy Scott - This love of mine
Johnny Hartman with John Coltrane - My one and only love
Billie Holiday - The way you look tonight
Ethel Waters - Taking a chance on love
Jimmy Durante - Smile 
Thelonious Monk - Everything happens to me
Louis Stewart - I didn't know what time it was
Frank Sinatra - A foggy day
Solveig Slettahjell - PS I love you
Sarah Vaughan - Embraceable you
Omara Portuondo - El hombe que me ame (The man I love)
Anita O'Day - Body and soul