Search This Blog

1 August 2013

NightTrain - 31st July '13

JJ Cale - After midnight
JJ Cale - Cajun moon
Guy Clark - The corn meal waltz
Ry Cooder - He'll have to go
Joni Mitchell - A case of you
Janet Klein - True Blue Lou
Janet Klein - I wish I were twins
Lester Young, Joe Turner & Count Basie - Boogie I may be wrong
Frank Sinatra - Guess I'll hang my tears out to dry
Zoot Sims - I can't get started
Howard Tate - You don't know anything about love
Millie Jackson - Tell her it's over
Lee Fields - Moonlight mile
Mavis Staples - Every step
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - I'll fly away
Hackney Colliery Band - Slow burn
Siliva Peres Cruz - Me meior cancion
Horacio Molina - Flor de lino
Shirzad Fataliyev and Kamran Karimove - Mugham Zamin - Khara and Tasnif
Martin Hayes - Rakish Paddy
Mary Gauthier - Wheel inside the wheel
Yellow Hammer Heart - Pearl