Search This Blog

2 January 2014

NightTrain - 1st January '14

David Bowie - When you rock n roll with me
Lou Reed- Satellite of love
The Clash - The crooked beat
The Skatalites - Love is the way
Freddy Grant - My landlady
Lord Kitchener - London is the place for me
Ensemble Eriu - Jurna
June Tabor - Lisobon
Bryan Ferry Orchestra - Young and beautiful
Billie Holiday - That's life I guess
Count Basie Orchestra - The Deacon
Gregory Porter - Lonesome lover
kd Lang - Help me
Bjork - The Boho dance
Allen Toussaint - West end blues
Mavis Staples - One true vine
Slaid Cleaves - Without her
Chris Smithers - It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry
Elephant Revival - Rogue river
Nitin Sawheny - Nadia
Rachid Taha - Ana
Gareth Bonello - Antiffoni
Catrin Finch - Bath yw'r haf I mi
Barrington Pheloung - Inspector Morse 
Britten Sinfonia - Clarinet concerto Adagio (Mozart)
Chillingrian String Quartet - String Quartet #2 - Notturno (Borodin)
Dexter Gordon - As time goes by