Search This Blog

30 January 2014

NightTrain - 29th January '14 (Instrumental Special)

Link Wray - The Swag
Phil Harvey (Phil Spector) - Bumbershoot
Little Walter - Juke
Sugarman 3 - Pure cane
Menhan Street Band - The crossing
Joshua Redman - I got you (I feel good)
Billy Taylor Trio - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Enrico Pieranunzi - Addio fratello crudele
Chilly Gonzales - Wintermezzo
Eric Legnini Trio - Darn that dream
Seti the First - La Bassionte Noir
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis - Song for Jesse
Brian Eno - Events in dense fog
Circle of Rhythm - Water dragon
Javanese Gamelan - Bendrong II
Ruben Gonzalez - Melodio del rio
Marc Ribot - Aqui como alla
Ry Cooder - In a mist
Bryan Ferry Orchestra - Daisy's theme
The Skatalites -Song for my father
Roy Hargrove - Never let me go
Antigoni Goni - Invocacion y danza
Cello Trio - Baiao
Richard Galliano and Gary Burton - Fugato
Alan Kelly Gang - Breton Woods
Ensemble Eriu - April's fool
Mozart - Clarinet Concerto (Adagio)