Search This Blog

28 August 2014

NightTrain - 27th August '14

Brownie - The bed bug song
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Natty dread
The Specials - Rat race
Stevie Wonder - Be cool, be calm, and keep your head
James Hunter - She's got a way
John Boutte - These blue days
Bill Callahan - Small plane
The Beatles - For no one
Elvis Costello - Gloomy Sunday
Julie London - S'wonderful
Giorgio Conte - Boogie
Fred Hersch Trio - If ever I would leave you
Diane Reeves - Who's minding the store
Uri Caine and Dave Douglas - Present days
Audrey Hepburn - Moon river
Johnny Hartman - My one and only love
John Coltrane - Naima
The Partisans - Low glow
Van Morrison - See me through
The Gloaming - The sailor's bonnet
Moyzes String Quartet - Largo sustenuto (Smetana - String Quartet #1)
Jimmy Durante - Smile 
Thelonious Monk - Everything happens to me
Louis Stewart - I didn't know what time it was
Frank Sinatra - A foggy day
Solveig Slettahjell - PS I love you
Sarah Vaughan - Embraceable you
Omara Portuondo - El hombe que me ame (The man I love)
Anita O'Day - Body and soul