Search This Blog

4 September 2014

NIghtTrain - 3rd September '14

Charlie Parker - Groovin' high
Charlie Parker - Thrivin' on a riff
Sinead O' Connor - Why don't  you do right
Van Morrison - Avalon of the heart
Giorgio Conti - Hemingway
John Lee Hooker - Queen Bee
Little Walter - Boom, boom (out go the lights)
Willie Dixon - Walking blues
Michelle Shocked - Arkansas traveler
Ernest Tubb - Rainbow at midnight
NIck Lowe - Lonesome reverie
Ben Watt - The heart is a mirror
BB Seaton - Thin line between love and hate
Ken Booth - Now I know
Alton Ellis - I'll be waiting
Viviane - Dia novo
Ruben Blades - Pedro Navaja
Perico Sambeat - I cover the waterfront
Paragon - Ballade
Naomi Shelton and The Gospel Queens - I don't know
The Relataives - Your love is real
Lady - If you wanna be my man
Bill Callahan - Summer painter
The Stray Birds - When I stop dreaming
Martin Hayes and Denns Cahill - The wind swept hill of Tulla
The Moyzes Quartet - From my homeland (moderato) (Smetana)
Charles Lloyd and Jason Moran - Mood Indigo
Kavorka - Ballad #2