Search This Blog

11 September 2014

NightTrain - 10th September '14

Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens - Movin'
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
James Brown - Get on the good foot
Gil Scott Heron - The revolution will not be televised
Otis Redding - Mr Pitiful
Bronagh Gallagher - Make a move
Riley Kiley  - Pictures of success
Talking Heads - Cities
The Clash - Tommy gun
Toots and the Maytals - Funky Kingston
Derek Harriot - Have you seen her
Hollie Cook - Super fast
Pink Martini - City of night
Nancy Vieira - Niguem edi niguem
Peter Lipa - Baiada o styroch konoch
Christine Tobin - Dance me to the edge of love
Valerie June - Somebody t love
Dave Douglas and Uri Caine - Zero hour
Charles Lloyd - God only knows
Perico Sambeat - While my Lady sleeps
Helen Forest and Harry James Orchestra - I've heard that song before
Artie Shaw - Night and day
Bill Callahan - Winter road
Sarah Jarosz - Gone too soon
Heidi Talbot - I dream of you
Lumiere - Wayfaring stranger
9Bach - Llwynog