Search This Blog

18 March 2015

NightTrain - 18th March'15

The Undertones - Teenage kicks
The Black Pitts - Space boy
The Stunning - Brewing up a storm
The Fat Lady Sings - Arc light
Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer
Marie Knight - Come tomorrow
Mary J Blige - Not loving you
Pops Staples - No news is good news
Van Morrison - Astral weeks
Sinead O'Connor - For my love
The Unthanks - For Dad
Damien Dempsey - St. Patrick's Day
Leopoldo Osio - Like someone in Love
Duke Ellington - Daydream
Stella Bass - Black coffee
Georgie Fame and Nigel Mooney - How blue can I get
Sonny Terry and Brownie Mc Ghee - If you lose your money
Big Bill Broonzy - When do I get to be called a man
Josh White - Freedom road
Ampara Sanchez - De lluviaa y barro
Pascuala Ilabaca y Fauna - Carnaval de San Lorenzo de Tarapaca
Criolo - Convogue se Buda
Screaming Jay Hawkins - Frenzy
The Marquees - Wyatt Earp
Big Maybelle - I've got a feeling
Bjork - Mount mantra
Jessica Williams - I fall in love too easily
John Mc Cormack - The wearing of the green