Search This Blog

4 March 2015

NightTrain - 4th March '15

The Persuasions - He ain't heavy he's my brother/You've got a friend
Pop Staples - Love is a precious thing
Lake Street Dive - Use me up
Jenny Lewis - Pretty bird
The Unthanks - Magpie
The Gloaming - Samhradh, Samhradh
Eddie Reader - Married to the sea
The London Tango Orchestra - Milonga del Angel
Leveret - Gallons of cognac
The Punch Brothers - Bolweevil
Boubar Traore - Homa
Roakia Traora - Tounka
Dexter Gordon - I guess I'll hang my tears out to dry
Billie Holiday - But beautiful
David Lyttle with Cleveland Watkiss - Faces
Jason Rebello with Will Downing - Is this how
Frank Morgan with Mc Coy Tyner Trio - Emily
Tommy Smith - Chelsea Bridge
Nigel Mooney - April in Paris
Mavis Staples - We're gonna to make it
Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens - Bound for the Promised Land
Lee Fields and the Expressions - Talk to somebody
Dennis Bovell - Strictly dub
Fatawata Diawara - Bissa
Nancy Vieira - Moussolou
Oumo Sangare - Moussolou