Search This Blog

20 August 2015

NightTrain - 12th August '15

Toots and the Maytals - Louie, Louie
Booker T and the MGs - Jelly bread
Carla Thomas - Gee whizz
Otis Redding - I've been loving you too long
Cecile McLorin Salvant - You bring out the savage in me
Kamasi Washington - Changing of the guard
Mindi Abrar with Trombone Shorty - Amazing game
N'Dambi - The world is a beat
Diane Reeves and Gregory Porter - Satiated (been waiting)
Lee Konitz - Foolin' myself
Loudon Wainwright - Pretty good day so far
Charlie Louvin - My Texas girl
Freddy Fender - My secret love
Declan O Rourke - Sarah (last night in a dream)
Eddie Reader - Married to the sea
Alan Kelly Gang - Breton Woods
Damien Dempsey - The city
Martin Hayes - Fair head Molly / Farewell to Milltown
Cristina Pato - Joropo Festejo - Muinera de Chantada
Rudresh Mahanthappa - Talin is thinking
Tommy Smith - Emily