Search This Blog

27 August 2015

NightTrain - 26th August '15 - Soul and Gospel Special

Sugar Pie Desanto - Slip in mules
Sam Baker  It's all over
Irma Thomas - Cheater man
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
Martha and the Vandellas - Nowhere to run
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - I heard it through the grapevine
Jr. Walker and the All Stars - Road runner
Sugarman 3 - Pure cane
The Holmes Brothers - I'll fly away
Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens - One day
The Harmonizing Four - Wade in the water
The Fairfield Four - Noah
The Relatives - We need love
Van Morrison - If I ever need someone
Bronagh Gallagher - Love will find one
Messiah J and the Expert - Looking for a long term thing
Howard Tate - Get it while you can
Aretha Franklin - You make me feel like a natural woman
Dan Penn - Do right woman, do right man
The Persuasions - Moonlight and music
Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers - Jesus gave me water
Pops Staples - Friendship
Five Blind Boys of Mississippi - I'm a rolling
Dorothy Love Coates and the Original Gospel Harmonettes - You better run
The Temptations - Just my imagination
Bobby Womack - California dreamin'
Lee Fields - Magnolia
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - I'll still be true
Irma Thomas - Good to me
Prince - Starfish and coffee
Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay
The Davis Sisters - Twelve gates tot the city
Mahalia Jackson - Didn't rain