Search This Blog

20 January 2016

NightTrain - 20th January '16 - Bowie Influences & Soul Mates


David Bowie - Jean Genie
T. Rex - 20th Century Boy
Lou Reed - Hanging around
Iggy Pop - Passenger
Elvis Presley - Mystery train
Vince Taylor - I like love
Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
The Sultans of Ping - Karaoke Queen
David Bowie - Let;s spend the night together
Rolling Stones - it's only Rock n Roll (and I like it)
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone
The Beatles - With a little help from my friend
Camille O'Sullivan - Moonage daydream
David Bowie - Life on Mars
Nina SImone - I loves you Porgy
Aretha Franklin - A change is gonna come
Chaka Khan - Sweet thing
Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Reaching for the world
David Bowie - Can you hear me
Lucinda Williams - Steal your love
David Bowie - Letter to Hermione
Villagers - Everything I am is yours
Jacques Brel - Amesterdam
Tubby Hayes - Pint of bitter
David Bowie - Here comes the night
David Bowie - Boss of me
Brian Eno - Music for Airports #2