Search This Blog

7 January 2016

NightTrain - 6th January '16

Talking Heads - Psycho killer
Bruce Springsteen - The East St shuffle
The Band - The shape I'm in
David Bowie - Song for Bob Dylan
Elvis Costello - All this useless beauty
Ben Watt - Golden Ratio
Everything but the Girl - Love is strange
Tommy Watt Orchestra - Black coffee
Solveig Slettahjell - Time after time
Lucinda Williams - What if
Gram Parsons - Love hurts
Johnny Cash - I see a darkness
Frank Sinatra - One more for my Baby (one more for the road)
Gregory Porter - I fall in love too easily
Mary J Blige - Worth my time
Millie Jackson - Rose colored glasses
Christine Tobin - Beautiful
Villagers - Waves
Earl Pickens and Family - Red hill mining town
Bell X1 - 74 swans
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell
Hidden Orchestra - Hushed
Johann Johannsson - End of Summer Part 2
Lubomyr Melnyk - Ripples in a water scene
Liana Carroll - I cover the waterfront