Search This Blog

19 May 2016

NightTrain 18th May '16



Le Vent du Nord - Confederation
George Brassens - Le Gorille
Kronos String Quartet - Gallop of a thousand horses
Haydn String Quartet - String Quartet #2, Scherzo Prestissimo (Borodin)
Gene Clark - Train leaves this morning
Gene Clark - Lady of the North
Gram Parsons - Ooh Las Vegas
Hayes Carll - She left me for Jesus
Richmond Fontaine - Let me dream of the high country
Ben Watt - Women's company
Merle Haggard - More than my old guitar
Hank Williams - Lost highway
Elaine Griffin and the Tickets - Once bitten twice shy
Damien Dempsey - James Connolly
The Gloaming - Repeal the Union
Frankie Gavin, Brian and Malachy Bourke - The gold ring/Haste to the wedding
Prisoners of the Ramsay and Retrieve State Farm Texas - Grizzly bear
Aretha Franklin - Save me
Bronagh Gallagher - Heal me
Mavis Staples - High note
Tommy Smith and Brian Kellock - Stardust
Andy Sheppard - Cordelia
David Bowie - Art decade
Dino Saluzzi - Miserere