Search This Blog

25 May 2016

NightTrain - 25th May '16


Bob Dylan - Hurricane
Bob Dylan - Forever young 

Jimi Hendrix - All along the watch tower
Ry Cooder - I need a woman
The Band - I shall be released
Nina Simone - Just like a woman
Cassandra Wilson - Shelter from the storm
Bob Dylan - When you gonna wake up
Bob Dylan - Subterranean homesick blue
Bob Dylan - The girl form the north country
Bob Dylan - Make you feel my love
Bob Dylan - Ring them bells
Woody Guthrie - Pretty Boy Floyd
Glen Hansard -  Grace beneath the
Paul Brady- Trick or treat
Fuzz Gigolo - Push
Graham Parker -  Somebody saved me
Billy Bragg - Mr Love and Justice
Damien Dempsey - Factories
Guy Clark - Cornmeal waltz
Guy Clark - Good advice
Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the edge of town
Bronagh Gallagher - Hand on my heart
Emilie Conway -
Eder String Quartet - Allegretto (Shostakovich)