Search This Blog

30 June 2016

NightTrain - 29th June '16 (Brexit and early Euro'16 exit influenced)


Hothouse Flowers - Don't go
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
Roy Orbison - Go !, go !, go !
Chuck Berry - No particular place to go
Van Morrison - Goodbye Baby
Ann Peebles - I'm leaving you
Aretha Franklin - Are you leaving me
Otis Redding - Don't leave me this way
Nancy Sinatra - So 
 long Babe
Carla Thomas - Where do I go
Solomon Burke - I'm leavin'
The Beatles - She's leaving home
Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
Liane Carroll - Goodbye
Joni Mitchell - Don't go to strangers
Keith Jarrett - Don't you ever leave me
Quartet West - The long goodbye
Christine Tobin - Hey that's no way to say goodbye
Sam Baker - Go in peace
Billy Bragg - Don't leave me
Ryan Adams - Why do they leave
Martin Hayes - Hair haired Molly / Farewell to Milltown
Erogodos Musicians - Goodbye
The Flamingos - Lovers never say goodbye
Ron Sexsmith - Farewell Thumbelina
Tom Waits - Goodnight Irene
Billie Holiday - Love me or leave me
Charles Lloyd - God only knows
Frank Sinatra - I'll guess I'll have to change my plans
Isaac Hayes - Never can say goodbye
Nigel Mooney - Farewell Bohemia