Search This Blog

9 June 2016

NIghtTrain - 8th June '16


Muhammad Ali - I am the Greatest
Muhammad Ali - Stand by me

Johnny Wakelin - Black superman (Muhammad Ali)
Sam Cooke - Somebody's gonna miss me
Aretha Franklin - Think
Curtis Mayfield - Soul music
Gil Scott Heron - The get out of the ghetto blues
Bronagh Gallagher - Crimes
Lethal Dialect - Headstrong
Julie Feeney - Aching
Richmond Fontaine - Whitey and me
Courtney Barnett - Depreston
Mac Demarco - A heart like hers
David Bowie - Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed
Tony Allen - Boat journey
Orlando Julius and the Heliocentrics- Love thy neighbor
Herlin Riley - Harlem shuffle
Richie Buckley - Marilyn
James Hunter - I'll walk away
Ruth Brown - I'll wait for you
Nick Lowe - Shelley my love
Jimmy Cliff - Many rivers to cross
Bob Marley - Turn your light down low
Omara Portuondo - Nana para un suspiro
Emilie Conway - A Child is born

Jessica Williams - Somewhere