Search This Blog

28 December 2017

NightTrain - 20th December '17


Morrissey - I wish you lonely
David Bowie - Up the hill backwards
Divine Comedy - Napoleon complex
Van Morrison - I believe to my soul
Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Joni Mitchell - River
Sam Cooke - I'll come running back to you
Al Green - Take me to the river
Stevie Wonder - Heaven help us all
Ray Charles - Hey good looking 
Hank WIlliams - Cold cold heart
Dori Freeman - Cold ways
Rod Picott - Blanket of stars
Edgar Meyer and Chris Thile - Big top
The Unthanks - What can a song do to you
Ben Watt - Winter's eve
Chris Wood - This love won't let you fail
Vera Hall - Troubled so hard
Rev Gary Davis - I'll fly away
Staples Singers - Last month of the year
Lizz Wright - Sweeping through the city
Dusty Springfield - Tupelo Honey
Scott Hamilton and Andrea Pozza - We'll be together again
Joe Henderson - Lush life
Trio Da Kali and Kronos Quartet - God shall wipe all tears away 
Caoimhin O Raghallaigh and Garth Knox - Albanach
Arve Henriksen - Groundswell
Naoli Berril - Northern shores
Einar Stein Nokleberg - Nostalgia (Grieg)