Search This Blog

28 December 2017

NIghtTrain - 27th December '17


David Bowie - Jean Genie
Kinks - Dedicated follower of fashion
David Byrne - Back in the box
Wolf Alice - Don't delete the kisses
Los Paradiso - Walk in the sun
Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile - Continental breakfast
Rod Picott - Dead reckoning
Weyes Blood - Generation why
Django Bates and Frankfurt Radio Big Band - Getting better
Divine Comedy - How can you leave me on my own
Sam Cooke - It's alright
Lizz Wright - When I close my eyes
Dana Masters - Feels like love
George Michael - Wild is the wind
Jimmie Rowles and Stan Getz - I'll never be the same
Miles Davis - Blue in Green
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Nica's dream
Louis Stewart - Invitation
Syriana - Black Zil
Trio Da Kali and Kronos Quartet - Lili Bambo
The Gloaming - Casadh an tSugain
Willie Watson - Mother earth
Bessie Smith  Backwater blues
Leonard Cohen - On the level