Search This Blog

3 October 2006

Night Train 27 Sept 2006

Dion - You're the one
Jimmy Rogers - Walking by myself
Rolling Stones - Time is on my side
Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells - The late late show
Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It takes two
Temptations - Papa was a rolling stone
John Coltrane - Blue train
Thelonious Monk - Everything happens to me
Jimmy Scott - People get ready
Jimmy Scott - Wayfaring stranger
The Country Gentlemen - Calling my children home
Paul Williams & The Victory Trio - My Homeward journey
Van Morrison - Tupelo honey
John Coltrane - You don't know what love is
Soweto Kinch - Jazz planet
Tex Stephens - Ballad of Dr. Daddy-O
Tom Waits - I wish I was in New Orleans
Marianne Faithful - Tower of song
Townes Van Zandt - To live is to fly
Hugo Diaz - Mi Buenos Aires querido
Clara Nunes - Deusa does orixas
Malecon Social Club - Lodo
Abdullah Ibrahim - Mannenberg revisited
Guy Barker - We called it a day
John Coltrane & Milt Jackson - The night