Search This Blog

30 October 2006

Night Train Jazz Special 25Oct06

Count Basie - One O'clock jump
Billie Holiday - All of me
Art Tatum - Someone to watch over me
Enrico Pieranunzi - Addio frattello crudele
Branford Marsalis - Dienda
Cormac Kenevey - Movies
Louis Stewart & Knut Mikaelsen - Tres palabras
Mingus Big Band - Jump monk
Joe Henderson Big Band - Isotope
Sarah Vaughan - Lullaby of Birdland
Johnny Hartman & John Coltrane - My one and only love
Frank Sinatra - You brought a new kind of love to me
Jimmy Scott- Almost blue
Frank Morgan - Until its time for you to go
Tom Waits - Red shows by the drugstore
Dudko Goykovich - In the sign of libra
Lou Donaldson - Blues walk
Jazztet - Killer Joe
Clifford Brown - Joy Spring
Miles Davis - Move
Joe Lovano - I love music
Cassandra Wilson - I want to be loved
Madeleine Peyroux - Weary blues
Ella Fitzgerald - Born to be blue