Search This Blog

3 October 2006

Night Train 4th Oct 2006

Boxtops - The letter
Monkees - Last train to Clarksville
John Lee Hooker - Boom boom
John Lee Hooker Jr - I'm in the mood
Allison Thrash - Some of that Ricky
Mose Allison - Eveybody's crying mercy
Mose Allison - V-8 Ford blues
Jimmy Scott - Almost blue
Branford MArsalis - Lament
Lou Donaldson - Mambo inn
Mamborama - Es solo musica
Bebo Valdes & Diego La Cigala - La bien para
Cesaria Evora - Sao Tome ne Ecuadir
Leonard Cohen - Boogie St
Everything but the Girl - Boxing & pop music
Neko Case - Dirty knife
Calexico - Lucky dime
Johnny Cash - Louisiana man
Floyd Tillman - They took the stars out of heaven
Emmett Miller - Sweet Mama Papa's getting mad
The Harominsig Four - Father I stretch my hands to see
Larry Sparks & The MArshall Family - I need Jesus
Five Keys - The glory of love
Sly Stone - Everyday people
Soweto Kinch - The house that love built
Roland Kirk - Serenade to a cuckoo
Mitch Woods - I'm falling for you
Bob Dylan - Spirit of the water
Tom Waits - I can't wait to get off from work
JS Bach - Courant from Suite#4 in E flat maor