Search This Blog

9 January 2007

Night Train 10th Jan 07

Louis Stewart - End of a love affair
Madeleine Peyroux - Heart of Saturday night
EST - Brewery of beggars
Mahalia Jackson - Come Sunday
Duke Ellington - Mood indigo
BEssie Smith - I used to be your sweet Mama
Tom Waits - All my world is green
Elvis Presley - Love me tender
Solveig Slettahjal - PS I love you
Mose Allison - If you're going to tthe city
Van Morrison - Cleaning windows
Freda Payne - Band of gold
Erma Fanklin - Piece of my heart
Irma Thomas - Don't make me stop now
Patsy Cline - Walkin' after midnight
John Prine - She is my everything
Little Jimmy Dickens - Take a cold tater n wait
Annapolis Bluegrass Coalitiion - Free at last from the blues
Bill Munroe & His Bluegrass Boys - Goodbye old pal
Orchestra Baobab - Sutukun
Abdullah Ibrahim - Mannenberg revisited
Kronos String Quartet & Asha Bhosle - Chura liya hai tumne
Audra Mc Donald - God give me strength
Enrico Caruso & Emilio Gogorza - A la luz de la luna
John Coltrane - A love supreme Part 1 - Acknowledgement
Thelonious Monk - Crepescule with Nellie
Badly Drawn Boy - Stone on the water
Brian Wilson - God only knows
Flamingos - I only have eyes for you