Search This Blog

9 January 2007

Night Train 4th Jan 07

Bo Diddley - Who do you love
Jimi Hendrix - Highway chile
Meters - Message from the Meters
Van Morrison - Baby please don't go
Pink Floyd - See Emily play
David Bowie - Sorrow
Jacques Brel - Chanson de Jacky
Angelique Kidjo - Ce petits rien
Joyce - Forcas d'alma
Cassandra Wilson - Red river valley
Odetta - Pastures of plenty
Joe Henderson - Lotus blossom
Julie London - I lost my sugar in Salt Lake City
Eddie Reader - Wings on my heels
Cerys Matthews - Louisiana
Jimmy Durante - State of Arkansas
Mills Brothers - Nagasaki
Robert Johnson - Come on into my kitchen
Takashi Hirayasu & Bob Brozman - No uta
Ilham - Foug El Nakhai
Giamaria Testa - La traittorie delle mongolfiere
Paul Weller - English rose
Demien Dempsey - Hold me
Jimmy Cliff - You get it if you really want
Steffano Bollani - On a theme by Sergey Prokofiev
Enrico Caruso - Sacnta Maria
Seequentia - A cruor ganguinis
Anthon & The Johnsons - My lady story
Rodney Crowell - I wish it would rain
Bob Wow Wow - I want candy
Sonny Burgess - Red headed woman
Mahala Rai Banda - Kibori