Search This Blog

27 January 2007

Night Train 24th Jan 07

Ray Charles - Drown in my own tears
BB King - Everyday I have the blues
King Curtis & Jack Mc Duff - Night train
Little Walter - Juke
Cassandra Wilson - I'm so lonesome I could cry
kd Lang - Helpless
Flying Burritto Brothers - Juanita
Tom Fairnie - There's blue and there's blue
Buddy Holly - Blue days, black nights
The Kirchin Band - Big city blues
Eric Delaney Band & Beryl Stott Group
Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole lotta shaking going on
Little Richard - Good golly MIss Molly
Charlie Feathers - One hand loose
Sleepy La Beef - All the time
Bill Cheatwood - Cripple Creek
Shona Mooney - The borders set
Eddie Reader - Winter it is past
Mariza - Ha musica da Povo
Angelique Kidjo - Les enfants perdus
Thomas Mapfuma - Suffer in silence
Ivan Smirnoff - The land where the sun slumbers
Halferty & Nielsesn - Blackbird
Nguyen Le & Dhasser Yousseff - Byzance
Camille - Au port
Ester Marrow - Mama
Ester Philips - And I love him
Brad Mehldau - Marty my dear
John Coltrane - Nancy with the laughing face