Search This Blog

31 December 2007

Night Train 28th December 07

Yerba Buena - Bilingual girl
Fanfare Ciocarlia - Que dolor
Boban I Marko Markovic - SIna nari
Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow taxi
Graham Parker - Somebody saved me
Ray Davies - In a moment
Paul Burch - John Peel
Ry Cooder - Three chords and the truth
Rocky Devalera & The Gravediggers - Sinne Fianna Fail blues
Dion - Nadine
Roxanne Potvin - I want to do everything for you
Sam Baker - Pretty world
Solveig Slettahjell - Do Lord
Aretha Franklin - Lean on me
Sharon Jones - Let them knock
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Gene Drayton Unit - Teenage kicks
Pink Martini - Hey Eugene
Abram WIlson - Why you guys laughin
Art Tatum - Makin whoopee
Jimmy Durante - I'm the guy who found the lost chord
Laurel and Hardy - Honolulu Baby
Moondog - Tout suite in F maj
Eoin Dillon - Jpxers parallell
Chavela Vargas - Piensa a mi
Estrella Morente - Volver
Aldina Duarte - Deste tudo o que tunhas
June Tabor - The first time ever I say your face
Lucinda Williams - What if
Arvo Part - Summa summa