Search This Blog

11 December 2007

NightTrain 5th December 07

Eric Clapton - Further on up the road
Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Chile
Olu Dara - Harlem country girl
Ry Cooder - There's a bright side somewhere
Kokomo Arnold - Milk cow blues
Tom Doughty - Brownsville blues
Townes Van Zandt - I heard that lonesome whistle
Hank Williams - Lost highway
Johnny Cash - Jim I wore a tie today
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grapevine
Betty Everett - Getting migthy crowded
Isley Brothers - Seek and you shall find
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Billy and the King Bees - Bango
Tinariwen - Amassakoul n tenere
Ali Farka Toure & Toumani Diabate - Monsieur le Mare de Niafunke
Boban I Marko Markovic - Go Marko go
Duke Ellington - Creole love call
Benny Goodman with Martha Tilton - Bei Mir Bist bist du schon
Wynton Kelly - Born to be blue
Kodaly String Quartet - Schubert's Trout Quintent - Andante
John Mc Cormack - Un furtiva lagrima
Edith Piaf - Rien de rien
Patricia Barber - Dansons la gigue
Vanessa Paradis - L'incende
Alison Krauss - When God dips his pen of love in my heart
Ryan Adams - Come pick me up